Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

"Duty of Care" workshop

Please feel free to ring or email me if you have any information about possible PD that others may appreciate knowing about. So far I am not getting any information from the Schools. I am planning a "Duty of Care" workshop to be held at the Senior College library sometime in June- possibly Wednesday evening from 4.45pm until 6.00pm. It will be conducted by the Chaffey College/Senior College School Health Officer/ Nurse, Mrs. Rozz Devilee. The areas covered would be dealing with Asthma suffers and children with allergies in the Classroom safely and responsibly . What every teacher needs to know to properly fulfill their expected duty of Care The Puffers , mask and giving Ipipen shots. I have not finalised the date until I know that some CRTs want to come.

Robert